A Unique Case

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to know what all kinds of bladness are there. Cause i think mine is pretty unique. I have lost hair from almost all the parts of the scalp. Some less and some more but from everywhere. Front/Sides/Top and even back. Now is this normal with MPB or this is something unuseual. I dont have a bald area til now but thinning from everywhere(Some major thinning on top and front still not MPB types). My hairline hasnt receded but is very thin and is intact. I have been loseing hair since a very early age. I must have been 12 or so by then(Sob sob). Just point me out to a link where i can read more about types of bladness. Also i dont think any sort of HT will give me a decent look apart from somethig like Cloning or HM whose arrival time only GOD knows. Although i have done a session with Dr. A in the front last year in April for 1500 grafts but it was a utter failure. And after 1.5 Years my hair looks attrocious. I guess it has to do with my case rather then Doc's skills.

Also I ordered some dermmatch. Still in courier. Hope it works well as i have no bald area but thinning. Somebody kindly shed some light on it. Also i see no pics of derrmatch except of roberts on this site. Hell infact on any other place except for dermmatch site itself. Hell everybody is so gaga over the thing why not post some before and after pics to let others have an idea :P...

Which Doctor A did you have surgery with? Sounds as if you might have diffuse unpatterned alopecia, which only affects 1%-2% of MPB sufferers. If that's the case, you weren't a good candidate for a transplant in the first place, and it's no surprise that your grafts were an utter failure. You shouldn't have been operated on if the donor hair in the back is thinning along with the rest of your hair. It isn't permanent hair at all in that case.