Hair Transplant Network Ten Year Anniversary and ISHRS Conference

Dear members and guests,

I will be flying to Montreal tomorrow for the annual ISHRS (International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery) meeting. Pat is already there. While we are there, we will be celebrating the 10 year anniversary of the Hair Transplant Network.

For those members who RSVP'd for the party, Pat and I look forward to meeting with you face to face over drinks and dinner. It's going to be a great mix of hair transplant patients and leading hair transplant surgeons and staff.

For those of you who will miss the big event, we will be sure to report back on our forum with highlights of what's new in hair transplant surgery, hair loss treatments, and our anniversary party celebrating ten years of successful growth in helping hair loss sufferers find real hair restoration solutions.

Thanks to the dedicated members of this community who give freely spare time to educating and supporting fellow balding men and women worldwide.

Next time I post, I'll be reporting from Montreal!

Best wishes,

Bill

Dear members and guests,

I will be flying to Montreal tomorrow for the annual ISHRS (International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery) meeting. Pat is already there. While we are there, we will be celebrating the 10 year anniversary of the Hair Transplant Network.

For those members who RSVP'd for the party, Pat and I look forward to meeting with you face to face over drinks and dinner. It's going to be a great mix of hair transplant patients and leading hair transplant surgeons and staff.

For those of you who will miss the big event, we will be sure to report back on our forum with highlights of what's new in hair transplant surgery, hair loss treatments, and our anniversary party celebrating ten years of successful growth in helping hair loss sufferers find real hair restoration solutions.

Thanks to the dedicated members of this community who give freely spare time to educating and supporting fellow balding men and women worldwide.

Next time I post, I'll be reporting from Montreal!

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill/Mick & the rest of the gang,

hope u have a great trip and have real eye opener of a session in US.

maybe if possible, i might try to make the next conference, will be great to meet all these people on the forum in person..

happy partying too Mick...

hope to see of the pics once the visit is over,

cya soon,

FS

Man, I really wish I coulda made the trip; I've been meaning to take a trip to Canada in general, to boot....

Always next year -- enjoy! icon_smile.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!