DR FELLER UK PATIENT / RICHIE48 BETTER PICS ! Now I like these pics hahahaha

Hey guys

I tried to recreate an origional pic before my ht , I was fed up with harsh outside sunny pics , so i have compared like for like and I can DEFINATLY see were i am going now hahahahaha

I like these pics hahahahaha

before and after 7 months with 2100 crown grafts with Dr Feller in nov 2007

DSC00227-1.jpgDSC00697.jpg

A much happier

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Hey guys

I tried to recreate an origional pic before my ht , I was fed up with harsh outside sunny pics , so i have compared like for like and I can DEFINATLY see were i am going now hahahahaha

I like these pics hahahahaha

before and after 7 months with 2100 crown grafts with Dr Feller in nov 2007

DSC00227-1.jpgDSC00697.jpg

A much happier

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Hey spex

Thanks for the comment .

My left side has come in alot stronger than my right side , I had origionally lost more hair infront of my right crown , I have a double crown crown , this was completely bald over a good fifty pence size with miniturization over the rest of my crown crown area .

As you can see in the before pic my hair lenght is approx 4 inches , well this had been growing for the same amount of time as the hairs around my crowns , however due to miniturization these hairs had grown no longer than 1 inch .

As my new transplanted hair grows in it is mixing with the exsisting hairs and giving the image of the "bald area" shinking towards the "thinest" area of my hair , which is on the right side , I hope that makes sence hahaha

My hair had just been washed and has layed were it natually falls , so no comb over going on hahahaha and you can clearly see my new crown swirls Dr Feller has created .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Good stuff, man! icon_cool.gif And you really still have a ton of thickening and growth to come within the new swirl patterns that are emerging, especially as far as crowns go!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Thx for askin', I'm def starting to bloom! icon_smile.gif Just posted some fresh pics in my thread in the patient-result section, fyi. The mop has yet to slay a woman, but in due time, in due time.... icon_biggrin.gif

-----------

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Yo, yaaaa, it seems to have dissipated a bit; I still might very well switch to every-other-day, but want Feller to inspect my mop first just so I for sure know what the risk-reward is for trying to bolster my crown/vertex.

-----------

Indeed, indeed -- especially when I move into my new crib in 3 weeks...I need to be firing on all "cylinders"! hahahaha.....

-----------