fast growth, no growth?

I'd appreciate any opinions on this:

I've had about 6 sessions over a period of about ten years now. All the sessions were realatively small, as I was trying to afford them through college. All but the first two were micro and mini graph sessions. Accumatively, by way of average, I'd say that I have 2500 graphs up top as of now. 3 months ago today, I had 500 graphs done, and for the first time used rogaine and propecia during the first 2 months of post. I can remember my first session ever done; at 3 months exactly, mounds of stuble would begin to appear.

My question is:

At 3 months now, I havn't even had the first indication (or even a small fraction) of multiple stuble or clusters of new hair emerging. I know what the general consensus is about post periods for growth (wait three to four months, and then it comes), but is it possible that during these 3 months that as much as 50% or even 75% or more of the graphs were able to establish (with or without dieing off) and slowly grow? Under these circumstances most would say that "I" am the best one to answer this, because I know what I looked like before this latest session. In light of that, It's still hard for "me" to say because I have such fine hair, and 500 graphs of it really makes subtle changes. All in all though, It does appear that I am slightly, more dense in areas, and at 3 months now there is no indication that these 500 graphs are wanting or going to make a mass Exodus. I think from readings, that this "early-growth"is possible, I'm just curious of the %'s above, and if I have them correctly assummed.

By the way, the Dr. I use is credible.

I'd appreciate any opinions on this:

I've had about 6 sessions over a period of about ten years now. All the sessions were realatively small, as I was trying to afford them through college. All but the first two were micro and mini graph sessions. Accumatively, by way of average, I'd say that I have 2500 graphs up top as of now. 3 months ago today, I had 500 graphs done, and for the first time used rogaine and propecia during the first 2 months of post. I can remember my first session ever done; at 3 months exactly, mounds of stuble would begin to appear.

My question is:

At 3 months now, I havn't even had the first indication (or even a small fraction) of multiple stuble or clusters of new hair emerging. I know what the general consensus is about post periods for growth (wait three to four months, and then it comes), but is it possible that during these 3 months that as much as 50% or even 75% or more of the graphs were able to establish (with or without dieing off) and slowly grow? Under these circumstances most would say that "I" am the best one to answer this, because I know what I looked like before this latest session. In light of that, It's still hard for "me" to say because I have such fine hair, and 500 graphs of it really makes subtle changes. All in all though, It does appear that I am slightly, more dense in areas, and at 3 months now there is no indication that these 500 graphs are wanting or going to make a mass Exodus. I think from readings, that this "early-growth"is possible, I'm just curious of the %'s above, and if I have them correctly assummed.

By the way, the Dr. I use is credible.