Expensive! :(

Thats a good plan for the scar revision then fue into scar . That would be two surgeries.

You could have them fued out and a revision on the same day and place the grafts anywhere you want.

I wouldnt just waste the grafts..

My recommendations for that would be call Shapiro, Feller ,Lindsey.

A clinic that offers fue and strip.

I would say $4-5000 should get that ALL completed

Oh yeah the reason I would try and do it on the same day is because that revision is going to give you even more grafts . Even with my revision when only scar tissue was being removed I still got 300 grafts from it

You can always find a spot for them somwhere.

They can plant them the way they are or can further refined them into 1 hair grafts and place them in temples temple points ,wherever you want

The reason Im doing it in 2 go's is because I dont want any transplanted hair on my head anymore, I want them all back where they came from, or as close as poss to that. I'm still a natural NW2 with no diffuse hair on top. Prob about the same as Robert DeNiro, I didnt need a transplant but was talked into it by slick salesmen when I was only 22. I didnt know any better and I do blame myself. Im just pissed off that Ill have to live with the scar although as Im only 32 now I hope that they will be able to make that dissapear in my lifetime. Lots of companies are working on ways to get new skin to grow and get rid of scars. Fingers crossed.

I don't think laser would be as precise as you'd need (though you could contact a local laser hair removal practice and ask). I've had laser in a couple different places and the smallest emitter i've seen is about .75 cm2. It would affect any hair it zaps, whether transplanted or native. It takes many treatments (8 on average says my nurse, at 6 week intervals) but it may be possible to do just a few treatments and soften the appearance of the plugs.