So I had an idea. Jason Statham

Guest youngguy24

Guest youngguy24

So most balding men are aware of the actor Jason Statham. He is an inspiration to many of us. I had an idea for a hair transplant that would mimic his front forelock. I'm a very thin Norwood 5A who is interested in having say 500 FUE placed in the front to create a thinning and receding hairline. I would of course would keep my hair very short most likely on a #1. Do you think this would work well and still let me shave down to the skin with minimal scaring?

PS

I've been away from this site and other hair sites for some time. FUE is when the hairs are dissected one by one, correct?

I've considered this type of route, as well; utilize FUE to create the remnants of a specific hairline, buzzed down. It doesn't seem that unsound to me, especially if you are definitely not interested in attempting a more traditional route of stripping out, then FUE, perhaps, in an effort to combat your MPB s8 on. Doing a small session, perfectly suited for FUE, seems like a rather low-risk measure -- and if you've thought it out well w/ yourself and the doctor seems alright to me....just make sure you go to the right doc; FUE is a mine-field.

*FUE is when the hairs/follicles/grafts get extracted in an individual manner, using something like a .75-1mm punch device; as opposed to strip, where the strip excision gets dissected under high-powered microscopes.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

youngguy,i based my transplant/hairline on statham/willis,s receding hairlines as i knew my limitations being a norwood 5/6 with average donor.

nearly three years and two ht,s later i think i have reached my goal.

take a look at my blog.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.