Proscar usage

Hi Guys, I have been using proscar for about 2 1/2 months along with 5%minoxidil. I think it seems to be working for me. My question is, is taking 5mg pill too much? I came across so many people on various forums who take less than that, either propecia or split proscar. The only reason I am taking 5mg is I want the best results, but does it really give you that or do lesser dosages work just as well? Please advice.

Also so far I haven't had the infamous side effects. (touchwood)

thanks

Hi Guys, I have been using proscar for about 2 1/2 months along with 5%minoxidil. I think it seems to be working for me. My question is, is taking 5mg pill too much? I came across so many people on various forums who take less than that, either propecia or split proscar. The only reason I am taking 5mg is I want the best results, but does it really give you that or do lesser dosages work just as well? Please advice.

Also so far I haven't had the infamous side effects. (touchwood)

thanks

Merck's own studies proved that as far as hair regrowth and maintenance, the difference between 5mg finasteride or 1mg finasteride is not significant. Save your money and quarter your Proscar. Just as effective.

Funny, guys are so paranoid about the famous 2% of people who have sexual side effects. Well my side effect has been increased sex drive.