7months, is it really too early?

Jupiter

Hi guys, haven't posted in awhile but I just updated my propecia blog and was reading a few posts and saw this guy who was unhappy with the results at 7 months, but honestly being a good sport about it, not trash talking the doctor. I"m just wondering is 7months seriously way early too make a decision? Could a lot honestly change in the next 5months? Or could it be just a mediocre transplant/ bad canidate for this kind of stuff? Honest answers please I dont need a selling point for a Transplant just curious for when the time comes for me.. in 2012.

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

Hi guys, haven't posted in awhile but I just updated my propecia blog and was reading a few posts and saw this guy who was unhappy with the results at 7 months, but honestly being a good sport about it, not trash talking the doctor. I"m just wondering is 7months seriously way early too make a decision? Could a lot honestly change in the next 5months? Or could it be just a mediocre transplant/ bad canidate for this kind of stuff? Honest answers please I dont need a selling point for a Transplant just curious for when the time comes for me.. in 2012.

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

Check out this guy, who was "unhappy" that he'd had no growth between the four and eight month time...... A picture's worth a 1,000 words.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=147837

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

A lot of it depends case by case; how many grafts to the given balding area. Nonetheless, 7 months is early regardless.

As a rule, if you have a sick result by 7 months it most likely means your end result will rock; if you don't have a sick result by 7 months it doesn't mean you won't. It is always best to be a strong, swift grower, but the it's the end game that matters most irregardless.

No doubt, really minimal growth by 7 months is NOT a good thing and it SHOULD raise some concerns IMO, but no major/final judgements should be made.

10 months+ is a diff ballgame...

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!