I've decided on a physician.. any more suggestions..?

Ive decided to work with Dr. Meshkin; he has been doing HTs for over 20 years and I felt that his experience is invaluable...

I have attached a few pictures.. I would love for your guys to give me some advice.. Anything will be appreciated..

Please, if you are a Meshkin former patient give me some feedback too!

Thanks,

mah d

Photo_25.jpg.e7ef8896caad92fb9c6f047f551b5b52.jpg

hey bro,

i would suggest that you get on propecia right away.

cut the dose in half if you have problems, becuase it seems that you are a diffuse thinner and having a HT, might really cause a bad shed, which would give you a net loss after 1500grafts

and also, dont ever stop using the rogaine now that you started.

Well, I hope that shockloss and further losses don't strike you hard, of course.

Have you and Meshkin discussed your loss -- where it looks like you will be headed, and a general time frame?

Otherwise, if you've checked out his work, which I don't personally know -- beore/afters and intra-op, etc. --, and know what to expect, I just hope you've been on the foam for at least 6 months prior.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

It *is* the crack-cocaine of the sexual-performance drug industry.

Could try a 1-2 punch of propecia EOD and Rise2, and it should be like you're 8 all over again.

Also, even though the sides can be as bad, you could look ino giving "dutasteride" a shot; it is widely considered to be more potent than propecia, though it's current FDA approval of efficacy for that purpose has yet to be finalized. Many hairloss sufferers do take it, however, and I've seen quite a few people from H&W that have gone it. I've also seen one documented case where someone who was having bad sides on propecia switched to dut and they were golden.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!