Regarding HT

Mohi

hi friend,

I don't know of any good doc in India...You guys are popping up all the time! Either there are a lot of guys going bald in India lately or they have all recently found this forum...

can you make it outside of India for ht?...many good procedures come from outside India...

it is worth journey...travel for hair...

I don't know of docs in India, but I do know of docs who will put hair on head outside of India with amazing result....

it is worth travel....

check out our forum and you will be suprised...

journey will be worth the hair...

'a---guarenteed!!!

Thank you for your inquiry and for your interest in hair transplantation. Because physician selection is vital to ensuring you will receive state of the art hair transplantation, it is important to choose wisely.

One of my goals in 2008 is to look for a quality physician in India that is worthy of recommendation at the Hair Transplant Network. Unfortunately, at this time, we do not currently recommend any quality ethical hair restoration physicians in India.

I recommend considering traveling at this time to ensure you receive a satisfactory hair transplant. After all, this IS a lifetime investment and getting it done right the first time far outweighs the inconvenience of traveling.

I recommend using the map feature of our website in order to find a quality hair transplant surgeon nearest to you.

To see what protocol we use to recommend physicians in our community, click here.

I hope this helps.

Bill

Mohi,

I too would encourage you to try to place a premium on finding the best doc regardless of location over mere convenience.

Not knowing your situation, if you haven't gotten on -- or at least tried -- "The Big Three", it would be highly recommended and could also give you the chance to take your time, research and evaluate your situation regarding HTs while also doing something very beneficial for your hair.

The Big Three = propecia, rogaine 5% foam, nizoral shampoo....these do a great job of halting hairloss and strenghtening your existing hairs while also providing regrowth for some. At the same time, before you get an HT it is adviseable to get on a combination of the aforementioned 6+months prior to undergoing the surgery.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!