Best Doc's in the country?

Hi I am new to the forum and I am very impressed with the amount of info on the site. Quick question. I have a receding hairline that is minimal and in specific in the temples area. Money and distance is not an issue for me and I do not think I need that many graphs.

Who are some of the best doc's in the country? Any strong opionions on the best reputation?

Hi I am new to the forum and I am very impressed with the amount of info on the site. Quick question. I have a receding hairline that is minimal and in specific in the temples area. Money and distance is not an issue for me and I do not think I need that many graphs.

Who are some of the best doc's in the country? Any strong opionions on the best reputation?

"Money and distance is not an issue"

A wise, and fortunate, decision to come to! icon_smile.gif Not having seen actual pics of you, it sounds like receiving a righteous, dense-packed hairline w/ refined temple points is key.

Best advice is to start sifting through online photo galleries of patients who have gotten similiar work, get a few consults (live or online), compare prognoses, and ask the doctors for clear examples of work that most closely mimic what you'd be getting done.

Like most anything, opinion comes into play, and thus so does subjectivity. As for who *I* would recommend you start looking into those aforementioned consults with: H&W, SMG, Rahal, Alexander, Feller. They have all been "vetted" by this site, and are regular contributors of clear, impressive patient results that have been posted on this site, and others for public scrutiny and review.

EDIT -- this isn't to say you shouldn't look at other docs, as well; in fact, ideally, I would say you should look into as many docs as is possible!!!!!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Well, for the sake of succintness and expressing my subjectivity, I just listed 5. icon_smile.gif By all means, look into Epstein, particularly if he interests you; consult w/ him, survey documentation of patient results, etc.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!