1 MONTH

178-1.jpg

2 MONTHS

P1030393.jpg

3 MONTHS

P2020477.jpg

4 MONTHS

P3040631.jpg

4 MONTHS FORM ABOVE , looks a little thinner from directly above with harsh flash but still a good cosmetic improvement .

P3040634.jpg

SCAR AT 1 MONTH #2 BUZZ CUT

173-1.jpg

SCAR AT 3 MONTHS , HAIR LENGTH 20mm

P2020501.jpg

SCAR AT 4 MONTHS , HAIR LENGTH 35mm

P3040635.jpg

Thank for looking

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

DAMN Richie!!!

Lookin' good!

It is somewhat difficult to compare/contrast the before and after photos as the after are at such a closer range.

Which would truly undermine your actual result,

if anything I think your 4 month results would look EVEN better than they already do w/comperable conditions that your pre-op pics were taken under.

Any chance of similar conditions to the before shots for the 4 month shots?

Nonetheless, you look fantastic!!!

Remind me: what is the situation of your top/hair line? No thinning?

Looks fantastic from the pics.

How old are you anyway? 'Richie48' left me leaving to think you were in your forties but in the last couple of pics you appear to be in your late 20's early 30's. Is it the hair?

Hey guys , as requested ngtgb

I was asked for a comparible photograph from the before shot so I tried to recreate that first photo , man sunlight is a real bitch aint it ? hahahaha

Its still thin but going the right way for 4 months , my hair is shorter then the first photo and is clean and just washed , the time of day was the same and I've tried to recreate the same lighting and distance conditions .

BEFORE PIC WAS TAKEN JUNE 2007 /MY SURGERY WAS 2nd NOV 2007 / AFTER PIC TAKEN 5th MARCH 2008

DSC01313-2.jpgDSC00105-1.jpg

I was a norwood-hamilton scale 2 vertex , slight temple recession with a bald patch with diffuse thinning on the crowns ,I have a double crown ,I've had a good response to meds which has stablised my hair loss ,I'm lucky I still have a good hair line and good density on top so plan to grow older and suit my hair line ,so no plans for the next 10 years or so to have anymore hts . That's my plan if the meds hold for 10 years , if not I have no problem with having another and who knows what the future holds for ht technology ?

My racing age is late 20's hahahah but my real age is ealy 30's shhhhhhh keep that to yourselves , bear in mind most of the guys I race against are between 16-25 !! , most people think I'm mid to late 20's , and balody your right , 48 is in fact my UK race number hahaha .

Hope that answers your questions bud

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Great pictures Richie.

Nearly at the halfway mark but i bet that finishing line seems a long way off still.

Keep the updates coming and good growth to you.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Hi Dr Ash

Not really sure what you mean ,you said "great pics but they are not very clear" .

Below is a close up pic straight after surgery and more pics of my scar after 10 days and after 28 days with a number #2 buzz cut , all taken on a digital 7.2 mega pixel camera .

I've contacted Dr Feller to reply as regards the scar closure , so hopefully he will clarify for you .

PB020101.jpg

PB110198.jpg

167.jpg

168.jpg

166.jpg

I hope that helps

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Richie,

You have the biggest and most clear pictures I've come across. I think I can see into your pores. Your surgery is well documented. IMO, your donor scar looks beautiful. I don't think you can expect much better. Thanks for sharing and documenting your progress so well.

A very enlightened Janna

Ritchie--great stuff. Looking awesome. Thanks for the extensive detailed photos.

Janna,

These photos are almost as good as Bspots.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Originally posted by NervousNelly:

Janna,

These photos are almost as good as Bspots.

NN, Almost, similar technique. In fact, I almost addressed Richie as Jason. ---- haha, I know you're tongue is still sticking out at me Jason.

Dr. Ashfaq Ahamd (obviously a phoney alias),

I see from viewing your past posts that you are an all talk and show nothing kind of guy.

I've read your snide and negative comments on posts of other doctors as well so it's good to see you are an equal opportunity harasser, not just my own personal annoyance.

Here's a quarter, go and offer your useless "surgical" advice to someone who cares.

Dr. Feller

Game. Set. Match.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Dr. Ahamd,

You are going to quickly make a lot of enemies here if you are going to insult every other surgeon's work and try to promote yourself with words and no evidence of results.

By the way, Dr. Feller does use the trichophytic closure technique and the above scar is first-rate.

Bill

Guest Happy in Maryland"??

Your pics are large and crystal clear, I don't get a better view of my own head in my bathroom mirror!

Looking great Richie....

Your pics are first class and your results are gonna be first class too. I think Dr Ash is a comedian icon_wink.gif

2600 grafts Dr Feller 28/01/08

3024 grafts Dr Feller 15/01/07

• 1 year later...

Hey Richie, just wondered how the head of hair is a few years on? Also, how much did that operation cost? Im not sure if i am balding, or what, but for some reason im thinking about all of this. I dunno if i have a double crown or not, just around my crown seems thinner on the right handside. Its not like a swirl, but its odd its just there. I been stressind over this for a while now, which i know doesnt help that sort of thing. Anyways yeah just how much did it cost you?

Hey al

I think my hair is great two years on hahaha , still growing it , which proberly doesn't really help the illusion but nobody comments on me losing it now so it must look full and thick ,and at a recent funeral , where i hadn't senn most of the people there in 5 years , they couldn't believe I had long hair again !

Comments like that make you relize that maybe us hairloss sufferers over scruntinize our prediciments .

Havn't got alot of time right now so I may do a update with pics soon .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007