6 Months post Crown HT

navraj

Hi All, like to show my progress on the HT I have done before 6 months and get some feedback on some of the questions I have at this point.

I have done my HT only in the crown region (2100 grafts) and I have attached some of the recent pics.

I have few quesions as, I can see that the hair growth is not upto what I have expected. Further I think the hair density is the same as that I had before my HT. Will there be any further growth still? If at all I get few more hair growth will there ba any improvement in the density?

What I can see is only the transplanted hair is growing and I dont think there is any growth from the previous hair I had in the crown area whihc is worring me..I need some comments about this.

I am also taking proscar for the last 4 months.

I am attaching pics before the HT and immediately afte HT and the most recent pics.

Your comments will be much appreciated.

5.jpg.0b7f794804459d3d3e650806225e6da0.jpg

nav

your right were you should be bud , but I know all too well how you can start to get concerned hahahahaha me too about my ht ,and I'm only at 4 months , BIG TIME worry !!!

good luck bud ,spex knows what he's talking about

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Navraj,

While poor growth is a possibliltiy in all patients, it is too early to determine if you are such a patient at this stage. The further back on the scalp hair transplants are placed, the longer it takes for them to wake up and grow.

As the other posters have written, give it more time and see how things wake up. Six months may seem like a long time to us, but to transplanted hair it isn't much time at all.

Please keep us updated and either post more recipient area photos here online, or email them to info@fellermedical.com so I can gauge your progress for myself.

Grow Well,

Dr. F

While poor growth is a possibliltiy in all patients, it is too early to determine if you are such a patient at this stage.

I 100% agree. Though many hair transplant patients experience some nice hair growth by 6 months, many are slow growers, and it also seems that the crown sometimes takes longer than the front to grow.

Give it at least another 4-6 months before drawing any conclusions.

Grow well!

Bill

That you're worrying is understandable, but I don't think you actually have anything to worry about! I think sometimes we get distorted sense of where we "should" be at while growing, because we see and focus on the cases of phenominal ("irregular) growth that certain people get @ ~6months.

I'd also posit that it could be a shedding of sorts, coinciding with your rather recent usage of proscar...(?)

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Hi Navraj

I think imo your crown looks on par and you have nothing to worry about.

I am pleased Dr Feller and Spex have addressed your concerns with the upmost of speed and professionalism and hopefully put your mind at rest.

I wish every clinic/docor got in touch with their patients concerns more readily.

Anyway i hope your growth rate speeds up and i look forward to you keeping us updated.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result