Facial Hair transplant

1 session of 1500 grafts, keeping in mind the distribution of black and white hair and keeping in mind the curvature of hair shaft.

8321066263_4521376FE32E84A28CDDDFD8B7A7677C.jpg.thumb 7321066263_2B236E9FD4D699A0FAC0E92313BFEB16.JPG.thumb

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm, if I'm ever in such a follicularly sound state as to indulge myself in evening out the thickness of my beart on my right side, I definitely would love to get some FUE work done. However, while these results do look great, 1500 grafts seems like A LOT!

I don't know if I'd ever be able to allocate My Precious like that...when I first saw this thread, I was thinking more along the lines of a Feller "lunchtime stamp" session....

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Is it a custom or religious thing to have a solid beard or was it just a cosmetic thing for personal preference. Seems strange. I wonder if Bspot is going to go for a Village People stash.

The work is impressive though.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90