hairlines

Does anyone think i could be making a mistake choosing Dr Alexander in front of Dr Ron Shapiro.I think both produce fantastic hairline results but the majority of people go for Shapiro in the hairlines.Can someone please give me opinions on their top surgeon for hairlines

Does anyone think i could be making a mistake choosing Dr Alexander in front of Dr Ron Shapiro.I think both produce fantastic hairline results but the majority of people go for Shapiro in the hairlines.Can someone please give me opinions on their top surgeon for hairlines

Honestly, I've seen both clinics produce marvelous hairlines; I'm not even sure that the majority of people go to Shapiro for hairlines, in and of itself, or whether Shapiro gets *that* many more people going in for hairlines as opposed to Alexander. SMG certaintly has a greater online prescence, which is certaintly in part due to their excellence, patient satisfaction, and also eagerness to immerse their work within the e-community.

Alexander by all indications is an upstanding person, in addition to surgeon. However, I *personally* would be more inclined to go to SMG for one reason: I would more confident in how they would react to any sort of problem, abnormality, etc.

**this isn't to say Alexander is not superb in this area, as well; but, if we are talking about the minutiae of a decision such as this, the fact that I could practically bet my life on Shapiro, Bspot, Janna, et. al. standing behind the work and myself would certaintly be a splitting-factor.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Shapiro hands down. Once again personal experience. But if your gut is telling you Alexander, you should go with the doc that suits YOU the best... Good luck

You only live once...

The aftercare from SMG is second to none. No questions asked if there is a legit complaint.

Dr Shapiro has held the hairline workshop for years. That should tell you something.

I always give kudos to Dr A but I praise Ron.

What he did with my hair after having a botched job is amazing.

I saw so many pics when I was there thats were incredible transformations .

Dr Ron is also starting to do fue so any scar issues or tiny touchup will be a breeze.

They stand behind their work front and back. icon_smile.gif

Both do good hairlines from my research, I think Shapiro has more experience w/hairlines and HT overall thus his reputation is greater. You have 2 good choices, pick the one you feel more comfortable with.

SMOOTHY

HT-Shapiro

Propecia/Rogaine

MSM/Saw Palmetto

Nioxin

Zrii