Shapiro or Wong

Given that the two are in the top 5 best in the business, who would be the best choice for the frontal 3rd transplant for technique, healing, and working with curly darkish brown hair. Additionally if I placed 3000 fue in that region could I expect great density and naturalness in any situation including swimming? Is 7-8 months good enough time to show good solid growth and not the baby fine hair of some recipients? I am 52 with plenty of great donor hair. Is it possible to get 4000 fue in that area to make the density as good as can be expected. In fact, does anyone have an idea as to the average amount of hair in the frontal portion in a non-thinning person? Many thanks.

Given that the two are in the top 5 best in the business, who would be the best choice for the frontal 3rd transplant for technique, healing, and working with curly darkish brown hair. Additionally if I placed 3000 fue in that region could I expect great density and naturalness in any situation including swimming? Is 7-8 months good enough time to show good solid growth and not the baby fine hair of some recipients? I am 52 with plenty of great donor hair. Is it possible to get 4000 fue in that area to make the density as good as can be expected. In fact, does anyone have an idea as to the average amount of hair in the frontal portion in a non-thinning person? Many thanks.

Both Dr. Shapiro and Dr. Wong are STRIP doctors.

I know that Dr. Shapiro is practicing FUE, however, it's limited to scar repair at this time.

I wouldn't gamble on a 3000 FUE surgery. If you want maximum yield from a 3000+ graft surgery, then STRIP is a more viable option. Both doctors are well respected and manage first-class clinics.

Both doctors are excellent, and would be using FUT/Strip on you, not FUE, which is a different extraction method. Wong certainly does larger session sizes, Shapiro is well-known for his hairlines. This isn't to say Wong doesn't do fantastic hairlines or that Shapiro can't do a large session.

Your best bet is to consult with both and ask lots of questions and see lots of clear examples of work that mimics what you would be getting done.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!