Electrotrichogenesis after HT ?

Hi to everyone from Greece.

I had my HT on Dec 30, 2002 in Athens. So far everything is going as expected and read in this informative website.

The agency where i did my HT is going to provide me for free 4 Electrotrichogenesis (ET) therapies within the next 2 weeks. Each one lasts 12 min. They adviced me moreover to have 8 more ET's on the following 2 months (1 per week).

For these additional 8 ET's they want to charge me some $800. I was not told about this expense prior to the HT, however now they strongly advice to proceed as above.

I saw in Internet that Electrotrichogenes is due to get FDA approval.

I would like to hear your opinion.

Thanks for the attention.

Kind regards,

Manos

Hi to everyone from Greece.

I had my HT on Dec 30, 2002 in Athens. So far everything is going as expected and read in this informative website.

The agency where i did my HT is going to provide me for free 4 Electrotrichogenesis (ET) therapies within the next 2 weeks. Each one lasts 12 min. They adviced me moreover to have 8 more ET's on the following 2 months (1 per week).

For these additional 8 ET's they want to charge me some $800. I was not told about this expense prior to the HT, however now they strongly advice to proceed as above.

I saw in Internet that Electrotrichogenes is due to get FDA approval.

I would like to hear your opinion.

Thanks for the attention.

Kind regards,

Manos