2 weeks post op and I hit a modelling website!!!

ned

I have found this so so so funny I thought I would share this with everyone....

Ive been wearing a cap since my operation, paranoid that taking it off would draw attention to my head and raise questions from friends and family. However, two weeks post op I was offered a job interview (completely un-expected). I couldnt go to the interview in a shirt and tie and baseball cap, soooooooooo, I had to reveal my red turnip to downtown vancouver and trek across towards the job interview....I kept my head down, walked very quickly, and just before I arrived, this fashion photographer jumped out and asked to take my picture!! AHHHHHHHHHH my worst nightmare!! I reluctantly said yes, bit my lip, and it was over.....I didnt actually know what he was taking it for, but handed me a business card...

Here is the website:

http://www.stylequotient.ca/

Im number 0066!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Did he really not notice that my head was bright red??? Nobody in the interview commented either, and I didnt notice anybody staring in the street...Maybe Im paranoid about nothing! icon_smile.gif

That's kinda ironic...cool pic; and it's funny catching the distinct "HT-head". The most prominent thing in the pic, though, is just a really good, bold hairline. Sweet garb, too! haha

I like collections like StyleQuotient -- I finagled my way into a book like that on NYC...don't know if I coulda pulled it off 2weeks after my HT. icon_smile.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Ned,

That is a great photo of you. Funny, I took the time to look at the photos leading up to yours and I spotted a few lady friends in there! I never knew about this site but half of the shots are near my home. Cool stuff and your scalp looks pretty good too.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians