How many grafts, advice needed?

I have been looking at hair restoration for some time and I'm looking for advice. I have posted pictures of the front, back and top. I recently cut all my hair, bald, and it's been growing for about three weeks. I have been losing hair for the past 6 years and my current age is 37 and would like to know if I'm a good HT candidate.

I would like to know what would be a resonable cost. I'm NOT looking for the cheapest but would like to know a figure and how many grafts would be needed. I would also like to know of doctors that you would recommend in the San Diego, CA or Sacramento, CA area.

Thank you for your time,

Ruben

r-all.jpg.0606faa8c2170007449e96302637050b.jpg

I have been looking at hair restoration for some time and I'm looking for advice. I have posted pictures of the front, back and top. I recently cut all my hair, bald, and it's been growing for about three weeks. I have been losing hair for the past 6 years and my current age is 37 and would like to know if I'm a good HT candidate.

I would like to know what would be a resonable cost. I'm NOT looking for the cheapest but would like to know a figure and how many grafts would be needed. I would also like to know of doctors that you would recommend in the San Diego, CA or Sacramento, CA area.

Thank you for your time,

Ruben

Hmmm...your donor doesn't look too good to me, almost like DUPA (diffused unpatterned alopecia); plus, your crown looks to have a pretty extende pattern, which could indicate a very high ultimate NW level. On third look, though, this could simply be the pics angles.

The naked eye can be very much mistaken in assessing the true quality of a donor region. In terms of grafts...max session....4k+ easy.

Do some consults w/ docs; check out some local clinics that are recommended in these parts, and I'd also recommend doing some online consults w/ H&W, Feller, Shapiro, et. al. See what's what.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

You need to post this for some of the doctors on the site as they can give or request more photos/close ups/different angles for better assessment. It all depends on Donor availability--from pics looks like you have good donor but grafts per mm is hard to tell. I would recommend working on frontal core/temporal areas/hairline first with first HT. Good luck inyour consult.

SMOOTHY

Shapiro

Propecia/Rogain xtra

MSM/Saw Palmetto

Nioxin Shampoo

Zrii 3oz Daily