Propecia vs. Rogaine

Imissme

Hi everyone,

Just wondering what other peoples thoughts were on using Propecia vs. Rogaine from personal experience.

I have been taking Propecia for several months now. I'm not sure if I notice a difference either way but I am hoping to preserve the hair I have. I do not use Rogaine and frankly am a little against spending even more money for something in conjunction with the $67.00 I shell out monthly for the Prop.

How does everyone else feel about taking one product or the other? Or the value in using both?

Individually, propecia is much more effective than the minox; when taken together, however, there may very well be a synergistic effect, and the addition of the minox has been known to help even the hairline region.

Stick with the propecia for a year or so before you draw a conclusion on how it is working for you.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Thanks for your reply. Glad to hear it, I'll continue taking the Propecia for now.

I heard Bill mention a 5mg pill that you can cut up into 4's and take. Would this be cheaper? I'm curious because I am saving for a HT and every little bit helps, right? If so, is it available in Canada and what is it called?

Thanks again.

I heard Bill mention a 5mg pill that you can cut up into 4's and take. Would this be cheaper? I'm curious because I am saving for a HT and every little bit helps, right? If so, is it available in Canada and what is it called?

HT55 is right on. Proscar is the 5mg pill of finasteride that can be split and is ultimately cheaper. It is available in Canada with a prescription.

Bill

Yeah, thing is I had a HT several years ago. Hair has receded a bit from the hairline which I had done. Not sure if anything can be done about that now. HT number 2 is the way to go then maybe use the combo at that time.

Yeah, you had some amazing results. I guess I'll check it out and give it a shot. If nothing else, it will make me feel better that I'm doing everything I can.

Thanks for the insight guys. This community is second to none. icon_smile.gif