Revivogen

Just curious- has anyone had any experience with Revivogen? I have been using it for a little over 3 months now and I have not been shedding and my hair feels healthier. Just wanted to know if anyone else has used this product.

How about any other "DHT Blocker" that has been helpful?

Just curious- has anyone had any experience with Revivogen? I have been using it for a little over 3 months now and I have not been shedding and my hair feels healthier. Just wanted to know if anyone else has used this product.

How about any other "DHT Blocker" that has been helpful?

• 1 month later...

I had a 880 gratf HT. I was class 5. It grew in in about 4 months. I just had a 900 fu HT as the

first did not include a very tight hairline. I read other stories where people did the same. My front and top is totally done. In a couple of years I may do the crown. What a nightmare having 2 in 5 months but I wanted to get this overwith.

• 3 weeks later...

AGENT-

So far so good. I can definetley tell you that it makes your hair at least feel healthier. I have taken before pictures in June when I started and will take after pictures next June (2003) to see the full results. I started taking Proscar about 2 months ago, so I'm doing a "double-defense" against DHT. I have my fingers crossed. Revivogen is not a miracle cure, but it has conducted studies that are apparently legitimate. I would say try it out for yourself. Read up on it. www.reviogen.com