Where's the growth?

I had my surgery done in June. 1100 FUs to be exact. It's now November and I do not see the least bit of hair growth. This is a real concern for me. The Doctor has told me that perhaps the Prothik that I use is delaying the growth because it's blocking Vitamin D from entering the scalp and suggests I use another concealer. Any thoughts?

I had my surgery done in June. 1100 FUs to be exact. It's now November and I do not see the least bit of hair growth. This is a real concern for me. The Doctor has told me that perhaps the Prothik that I use is delaying the growth because it's blocking Vitamin D from entering the scalp and suggests I use another concealer. Any thoughts?

I can't tell you for sure as we need a doctors reply on this!!!

I know that my HT's took a full year until I was sure there was no more growth.

I would think you would see something by now. Is the area where the FU's were transplanted, with other growing hair or a bald area?

If a bald area, you should see growth starting I would think as with an area of hair, its sometimes hard to see growth always !!

You would think that any HT hair shaft would penetrate thru prothik or any other concealer ?

Vitamin D is the Sunshine Vitamin and you get it with sunshine or thru the diet.

Vit D regulates calcium and phosphous absorption and excretion, blood calcium level and bone formation.

Doc's ?

Thanks