Welcome! Click here to learn how to use this discussion group.

• Administrators

Welcome to your forum for sharing your frank opinions with others about hair loss treatments and surgeons - the good and the bad.

Hair loss treatments, including surgeries, are largely unregulated (i.e. buyer beware). But if we put our collective bald or formerly bald heads together we can help each other find solutions.

But to get past the Hype we need to share or experiences and opinions and that means POSTING.

This discussion forum offers you a powerful and easy tool for expressing yourself and learning from hundreds of others.

It is organized by major subjects "Forums" that then contain the actual posts or "Topics" that then contain replies.

To navigate just click on the Forum that interests you and drill down to the topics you want (just like using Folders in Windows). To back out of a topic click on the "Forum Home" at the top.

To post a new topic or reply to an existing one you will need to register as a member. This is a quick and simple process that respects your privacy.

Just click on the register link at the top of the page and follow instructions. Once you are registed and logged in you can post and reply on all the forums.

To reply to a topic as a registered user, log in using your id and password. Then just click the "Post Reply" button, write your note, and click "Post Now" - you're now online and being read around the world!

You can also create your own new Topic. To post a new topic as a registered user, log in using your id and password. Then click on the Forum called "Post Your Own New Topic Here" and then click on the button "New Topic". Write your message and click "Post Now".

You can also search the entire discussion or a particular forum by typing in keywords in the search form.

And if you register (just click the "register" button at the top and fill out just the info you want to fill in) you can also get daily or weekly email updates on topics that you select. Just click on the "PopIt" button for the topic or forum you're interested in.

And each time you return to the discussion the site will recognize you and show you what has been posted since your last visit by displaying a lighted bulb. Can it get much easier?

For more information you can also click on the "faq" at the top of the page.

Well, those are all the basics.

I hope to see you online - Pat editor and "Recovered Bald Guy"

P.S. Some of these posts have been reposted by me to this discussion group from the original discussion group.

Thanks for reading this post. But it's your posts that make this discussion group real and vital. Please jump into the discussion. Just pick a topic and click the reply button.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

Welcome to your forum for sharing your frank opinions with others about hair loss treatments and surgeons - the good and the bad.

Hair loss treatments, including surgeries, are largely unregulated (i.e. buyer beware). But if we put our collective bald or formerly bald heads together we can help each other find solutions.

But to get past the Hype we need to share or experiences and opinions and that means POSTING.

This discussion forum offers you a powerful and easy tool for expressing yourself and learning from hundreds of others.

It is organized by major subjects "Forums" that then contain the actual posts or "Topics" that then contain replies.

To navigate just click on the Forum that interests you and drill down to the topics you want (just like using Folders in Windows). To back out of a topic click on the "Forum Home" at the top.

To post a new topic or reply to an existing one you will need to register as a member. This is a quick and simple process that respects your privacy.

Just click on the register link at the top of the page and follow instructions. Once you are registed and logged in you can post and reply on all the forums.

To reply to a topic as a registered user, log in using your id and password. Then just click the "Post Reply" button, write your note, and click "Post Now" - you're now online and being read around the world!

You can also create your own new Topic. To post a new topic as a registered user, log in using your id and password. Then click on the Forum called "Post Your Own New Topic Here" and then click on the button "New Topic". Write your message and click "Post Now".

You can also search the entire discussion or a particular forum by typing in keywords in the search form.

And if you register (just click the "register" button at the top and fill out just the info you want to fill in) you can also get daily or weekly email updates on topics that you select. Just click on the "PopIt" button for the topic or forum you're interested in.

And each time you return to the discussion the site will recognize you and show you what has been posted since your last visit by displaying a lighted bulb. Can it get much easier?

For more information you can also click on the "faq" at the top of the page.

Well, those are all the basics.

I hope to see you online - Pat editor and "Recovered Bald Guy"

P.S. Some of these posts have been reposted by me to this discussion group from the original discussion group.

Thanks for reading this post. But it's your posts that make this discussion group real and vital. Please jump into the discussion. Just pick a topic and click the reply button.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.