doctor Limmer and the mega sessions

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi..MIkeSF here. Not sure the whole Limmer vs not Limmer thing that is going on here. But, being from San Antonio,where they are based, I checked them out. I am considering doing a procedure, and have checked out Limmer, Epstein, Keene and Shapiro. They all have stellar reputations. I have two friends that did the procedure in San Antonio with Bobby and Brad Limmer. They looked phenomenal. They take a conservative approach like the other good ones. So, not sure why they are getting a bad rap. Just my input here..Best to all

I had a procedure done by Dr limmer just this Friday, and will figure out how to post pics here asap as I see many are curious as to his recent work. I did my research locally (visited MHR, Bosley, and Dr Barerra) as well as e-consulted with Armani and H&W. In the end Limmers reputation, location, and cost pointed as the right Dr for me. I know many people here dont like to see cost and location as a pre-cursor, but it does matter - expecially if we feel all things are on an somewhat level playing field.

I had a e-consult for 1500 grafts, I am a level 3ish 4ish on the scale, mainly just my receded front corners and behind my unicorn hair thats left.

I actually ended up with approx 1150 grafts (1000 charged), so around 2500 hairs I assume. I had a great experience, and will post pics for the experts (and that is not sarcasm, i encourage the feedback from those who have been researching and doing this for much longer than me). I have been reading this site for months, and Pats visit to the Drs Limmer clinic helped me make my final decision.

Good people there, I was seen my the Limmer Senior, BL I believe, I cant ever remember who is who. Wonderful staff.

Tony

Trob,

Welcome to our community and congratulations on your HT. The easiest way to post and share photos with us on this forum is by going to the top left hand corner of the forum and selecting "new" and then "photo album". A wizard will walk you through the step by step process. I encourage you to go that route so you have your own thread.

Bill

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Trobmacho:

I had a procedure done by Dr limmer just this Friday, and will figure out how to post pics here asap as I see many are curious as to his recent work. I did my research locally (visited MHR, Bosley, and Dr Barerra) as well as e-consulted with Armani and H&W. In the end Limmers reputation, location, and cost pointed as the right Dr for me. I know many people here dont like to see cost and location as a pre-cursor, but it does matter - expecially if we feel all things are on an somewhat level playing field.

I had a e-consult for 1500 grafts, I am a level 3ish 4ish on the scale, mainly just my receded front corners and behind my unicorn hair thats left.

I actually ended up with approx 1150 grafts (1000 charged), so around 2500 hairs I assume. I had a great experience, and will post pics for the experts (and that is not sarcasm, i encourage the feedback from those who have been researching and doing this for much longer than me). I have been reading this site for months, and Pats visit to the Drs Limmer clinic helped me make my final decision.

Good people there, I was seen my the Limmer Senior, BL I believe, I cant ever remember who is who. Wonderful staff.

Tony

Trob,

Congrats on your new HT by Limmer!! I am brand spankin' new on this forum! I had some HT done back in the late '90s and one in '00. My hair is a little thin again and am very interested in doing more HTs. I am in Austin. so the Limmer connection sounds attractive especially since I have heard nothing but good things about him. I was a little skiddish since his website did not have anything very recently posted. Any thought or opinions welcome.

dave