Should I be concerned?

Hey guys, I've been performing scalp laxity exercises a lot over the past several weeks in preparation for my upcoming HT, but recently I have been noticing that I lose some hairs while performing them. Do you think I'm performing the movements too hard or is this normal to lose a few hairs after doing these exercises? Thanks

Be careful not to grab the hair while doing the exercises. I was doing that at first because my hair wasn't long enough and it was hard to get traction.

It helps a lot of you do the exercises after washing your hair and it's still a little damp. A lot better grip on the scalp without having a tendency to grab the hair itself.

Spex,

It's funny you posted that photo. Sometimes I grab my dogs skin and fur lightly and pull to see how much elasticity she had. I have to say that I wish us baldies could have as much elasticity as a dog sometimes. Donor hair wouldn't be nearly as limited then :-)

Fingers Crossed,

I agree with the advice you've been given. Just be sure your gripping the scalp, not the hair itself. Some hairs may fall out during the process but only because they were ready to shed anyway.

Best wishes,

Bill

LOL! icon_smile.gif Spex, we should battle your dog in a laxity-off against Jotronic -- winner faces LondonLad for the crown.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

LOL! He may a bit pissed off there because you've been training him for elastic killer but you have a beautiful pooch, dude. icon_cool.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!