Shockloss

If I understand correctly shockloss in the receipent area can occur anywhere from 1 to 6 weeks after a HT. Are there things you can do to help prevent shockloss, like using rogaine foam or other products? keeping the area clean, eating healthly, avoiding alcohol, etc...

Or if it's going to happen, it just will no matter what you do?

If I understand correctly shockloss in the receipent area can occur anywhere from 1 to 6 weeks after a HT. Are there things you can do to help prevent shockloss, like using rogaine foam or other products? keeping the area clean, eating healthly, avoiding alcohol, etc...

Or if it's going to happen, it just will no matter what you do?

Asides from going to an elite clinic, which you already have done, getting your hairs strengthened is the biggest thing I have come across that is in your control, which can curb off shockloss...that would be using non-surgical treatments like the minox and propecia....but, it generally takes upwards of 6+ months for those effects to really take hold, so given that you are already post-op I'm not sure if they would much for any immenent shockloss.

Def keep the area super clean, though, regardless!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Kris,

Best bet is taking Propecia and using Rogaine Foam.

I was using proscar and rogaine before the HT. i was told to stop using rogaine the week before the HT. and then to resume using rogaine 2 weeks after the HT - if I understood correctly. Does that sound correct?