Bill Rassman or ???

Whew! Lots of HT doctors out there and a zillion different experiences, some people have totally opposite results from the same clinic. Enough to help you lose even more hair trying to figure out what's best. After being steered from Bosley, I've heard some good things about Dr Bill Rassman (I'm hoping to find an honest, reliable doctor with a successful, proven track-record) in the LA area, if possible. Not someone who for every one person came out okay, there are one or more who were very unhappy with the results.

Anyone out there can help me with the decision? I'm 53, thinning on top with a bald spot, around the sides and back hair is fine, so should be okay with the donar stuff. I'm using Propecia, but not achieving anything worth writing home about.

Thanks.

Whew! Lots of HT doctors out there and a zillion different experiences, some people have totally opposite results from the same clinic. Enough to help you lose even more hair trying to figure out what's best. After being steered from Bosley, I've heard some good things about Dr Bill Rassman (I'm hoping to find an honest, reliable doctor with a successful, proven track-record) in the LA area, if possible. Not someone who for every one person came out okay, there are one or more who were very unhappy with the results.

Anyone out there can help me with the decision? I'm 53, thinning on top with a bald spot, around the sides and back hair is fine, so should be okay with the donar stuff. I'm using Propecia, but not achieving anything worth writing home about.

Thanks.