Hi looking at 3 places HDC, Feller and Fargo

AdamB

Hi everyone,

I'm 22 from the uk and have been losing my hair slowly since about the age of 18 i've tried potions, lotions, nourkrin and now on propecia for about 6months which while seems to be steadying hair loss has not improved it any.

I am also using the hair thickener fibres on the crown.

Well i'm tired of people being suprised when i tell them my age thinking i am alot older and having no confidence in myself i don't want to leave the house anymore i'm that low.

I decided the only way was a HT and so started looking about i contacted the Norton Clinic who replied with an idea of things and wanted me to go to a consultation. I was about to do this when i stumbled across a Youtube video showing a bad result and googled them and ended up coming here. Well i'm damned glad i did!! can't find anyone with a good thing to say about them.

So i got looking and from looking around the forum i have come up with HDC (who i have a consultation with in London on Wed) Feller (but u'm not sure how that works with him being in America (I have sent him an e-mail so will see what the reply brings up) and Fargo who i have just completed a form for so will hopefully hear from them soon.

What i wanted to ask was do these 3 seem to be good places to go? And would anyone like to recommend some others?

I have attached a picture of my current hair i know a few of you will say i'm young but i can't take it anymore something has to be done i can't live my life the way it is as present!

Adam

MyHair(blanked).JPG.5742a2024c26df349d8e2648b150bed9.JPG

===========================================

3,500+ Grafts Jan 9th '09 Dr Alan Feller

View my Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Hi everyone,

I'm 22 from the uk and have been losing my hair slowly since about the age of 18 i've tried potions, lotions, nourkrin and now on propecia for about 6months which while seems to be steadying hair loss has not improved it any.

I am also using the hair thickener fibres on the crown.

Well i'm tired of people being suprised when i tell them my age thinking i am alot older and having no confidence in myself i don't want to leave the house anymore i'm that low.

I decided the only way was a HT and so started looking about i contacted the Norton Clinic who replied with an idea of things and wanted me to go to a consultation. I was about to do this when i stumbled across a Youtube video showing a bad result and googled them and ended up coming here. Well i'm damned glad i did!! can't find anyone with a good thing to say about them.

So i got looking and from looking around the forum i have come up with HDC (who i have a consultation with in London on Wed) Feller (but u'm not sure how that works with him being in America (I have sent him an e-mail so will see what the reply brings up) and Fargo who i have just completed a form for so will hopefully hear from them soon.

What i wanted to ask was do these 3 seem to be good places to go? And would anyone like to recommend some others?

I have attached a picture of my current hair i know a few of you will say i'm young but i can't take it anymore something has to be done i can't live my life the way it is as present!

Adam

Thanks spex thats much appriciated.

Can i ask what would be the best angles for pictures etc and would they be best with dry or wet hair?

I will definatly check those other people out as well

Many thanks for you quick reply and help

Adam

Your researching well, Adam -- keep it up! Being only 22 it is even easier to fall prey to an inferior clinic and get duped.

w/ HDC, like PGP mentioned, most (if not all) of the best work I've personally seen from them has been from Dr. Michaels (or Micheles, something like that).

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Hey adam

I'm from the UK and after 18 months of research I decided to go see Dr Feller in New York , one of the worlds best ,outstading prices , a great holiday in New York and it was easy .

Given your relativly young age , there is always a concern for future loss , however thanatopsis_awry was a similar age when he had his HT done , check out his blog for idears .

Keep on researching bud

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Ya, I too was 22 when I had my HT. If you want to ever talk about the....."age-specific"....dillemas, concerns, factors, etc., that go along w/ it shoot me a PM and I'd be more than happy to discuss and share my thoughts and knowledge.

FWIW, I obv chose Dr. Feller and would give you my opinions if asked, but I wouldn't push a doc simply for the sake of pushing a doc, and certaintly not if it wasn't relevant to w/e your query might be.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Adam,

Welcome to our discussion forum.

I don't know a lot about HDC however, Dr. Feller and Dr. Bessam and Nilofer Farjo are first rate.

If you use the "find" feature of this forum, you will see a multitude of before/after photos from each of them. Looking through photos, consulting with the doctors, and meeting with patients if possible is a great way select a surgeon.

If there is anything I can help you with, don't hesitate to PM me.

Best wishes,

Bill