What NW am I and how many FU

Hi All,

First of all BIG THANKS to everyone on this forum, because of which I have decided to finally DO something about my hairloss. Last week (17th July 2008) I have started with Proscar (1.25 mg every other day), Rogaine 5% twice a day and Nizoral 2% twice a week and hope to see some good results in 6-12 months.

Looking at my current picture (attached) I would really apprecaite if you could let me know which NW am I and how many FUs would I need to get a hair line, fill the temples and add some density at the top.

I will definately keep researching and posting pictures on this forum which has been so helpful.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dude

buzzed_front.JPG.9479cafdf884d967f334860d41f493d5.JPG

Hi All,

First of all BIG THANKS to everyone on this forum, because of which I have decided to finally DO something about my hairloss. Last week (17th July 2008) I have started with Proscar (1.25 mg every other day), Rogaine 5% twice a day and Nizoral 2% twice a week and hope to see some good results in 6-12 months.

Looking at my current picture (attached) I would really apprecaite if you could let me know which NW am I and how many FUs would I need to get a hair line, fill the temples and add some density at the top.

I will definately keep researching and posting pictures on this forum which has been so helpful.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dude

I'd say 4-4500 grafts would suit you well. As for NW level...NW4ish w/ a NW5+ pattern. I'm not really adept at analyzing and assigning NW levels, though.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Yours is a little more severe than mine, and I got 2750. But, I didn't get very much into the crown. So, while I think you could get as many as 4500, even 3,000 or so would make a nice impact, imo.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week