HTs and the Near Future???

Do you think there will be any changes with HTs within the next 1-3 years? technology changes? also what do you think about the price for a HT within the next few years? cheaper? or more or less the same

thanks for any replies!

propecia .5mg 7x

revita shampoo 5x

multi vitamin 7x

saw palmetto 7x

Do you think there will be any changes with HTs within the next 1-3 years? technology changes? also what do you think about the price for a HT within the next few years? cheaper? or more or less the same

thanks for any replies!

propecia .5mg 7x

revita shampoo 5x

multi vitamin 7x

saw palmetto 7x

In 1-3 years, I don't beleive so, but possibly on the higher end of that scale; 3+ to 5 years, I think there is a decent chance there will be some advancement within FUE that will augment our potential donor supply; I don't think HT's will go down in price in the next few years....maybe in 10 when HM/cloning comes out! icon_wink.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Hair transplants get better all the time and it never seizes to amaze me. Nobody can promise that a given doctor/surgery will greatly improve in the next 1-3 years, but the field is always evolving. The best clinics are the ones that either a) develop ground-breaking ideas/techniques/technologies or b) quickly recognize the merit in the forward thinking of other clinics/doctors/researchers.

I agree with thanatopsis_awry regarding FUE. After many years of over-hype, I think FUE is coming into its own and will continue to improve.

Notice: I am an employee of Dr. Paul Rose who is recommended on this community. I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Rose. My advice is not medical advice.

Dr. Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.