A question for the surgeons...

I was just wondering if wearing a small, bonded hairpiece will have any negative affects while taking Propecia? I am going to start taking Propecia, and want it's best results. But if I could, I'd still like to wear the hairpiece until I hopefully see some results. I have my thinning hair shaved bald underneath.

Thanks Allot

danger

I was just wondering if wearing a small, bonded hairpiece will have any negative affects while taking Propecia? I am going to start taking Propecia, and want it's best results. But if I could, I'd still like to wear the hairpiece until I hopefully see some results. I have my thinning hair shaved bald underneath.

Thanks Allot

danger

There shouldn't be a problem with taking the Propecia and utilizing a hair piece.

A problem can occur when a person uses adhesives or clips in an area and the hair is continually pulled out.

Paul T. Rose, MD, JD

President ISHRS

Board of Trustees ISCLS

Dr. Paul Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Thanks prosemd! I have my thinning hair shaved underneath the bonded system and was wondering if that was ok? Is there any clinical study that says it's alright to use a bonded system and achieve the same results with Propecia as if you hadn't had a system on? Thanks again prose.

danger