DR FELLER UK PATIENT RICHIE 48 / 2100 GRAFTS INTO CROWN / 3 MONTH UPDATE

richie48

Hi all

These are pics of my first 3 months after 2100 grafts into my crown with Dr Feller , healthy progess and already, even at this early stage a nice cosmetic improvement , this could also be due to having shorter hair ,either way i'm more than happy with my progress so far .

BEFORE / SUMMER 2007

DSC01313.jpg

DAY OF SURGERY /2100 GRAFTS DR FELLER / NOV 2nd 2007.

25.jpg

1 MONTH WITH #2 BUZZ CUT

178-1.jpg

2 MONTHS ,LITTLE GROWTH ,APROX 20% OF GRAFTS DIDN'T SHED AND GREW FROM THE DAY OF THE SURGERY

P1030393.jpg

3 MONTHS , MANY GRAFTS GROWING STUBLE , THIS CAN BE SEEN WITH CAREFUL INSPECTION OF PHOTO

P2020477.jpg

SCAR AT 1 MONTH ,#2 BUZZ CUT

173-1.jpg

SCAR AT 3 MONTHS ,HAIR LENGTH 20mm

P2020501.jpg

P2020498.jpg

This last two pics show how at 20mm ,my hair covers my scar easily and from eye level my thinning crown is already less noticable , obviously with the flash and pics taken straight on my crown is noticable , but even as early as 3 months , my crown is showing definate signs of a cosmetic improvment ....... roll on summer .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

hahahaha didn't expect that question hahaha , the leg is healing well , still in the brace but i'm allowed to bend it up to 45 degrees , no more surgeries thank fuck ,just months of physio but atleast i'll be racing again later in the year and chicks dig big fuck off scars ,just to clarify that's the scar on my leg ,NOT my head hahahahah

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Great stuff! You are going to be mint in another 6 months!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

hey ngtgb

I know ,in it great ? i'm healthy and i don't drink alchohol and i don't smoke , maybe that helps ,I don't know .

My hair loss regermin is drink lots of water ,1.25mgs of proscar daily and I take a natural vitamin for hair and nails ,it's only over the counter vitamins but it has everything just to help generally with my health .

I wasn't completely bald all over my crown so some of the hair ,mostly on the left and certainly the longer hair will be native ,but so far for 3 months i'm happy with my progress ,it is funny looking at the tiny stubble growing through ,you can see this in the 3 month pic .

The area implanted was almost square approximatly 5cms by 7cms , having discussed my goals with Dr Feller ,2100 grafts should , mathmatically give me density of atleaest 60 grafts per cm2 ,this with the fact i had a fair amount of native hair should give my a good cosmetic improvment , roll on summer .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

it doesn't look like "stubble" to me man. Looks follicularily fantastic!!! Seriously, doesn't look thin at all. thats why I was so impressed because the crown usually consumes a ridiculous amount of grafts. But you appear to have fantastic coverage AND density from a relatively small amount of grafts..

congrats!

QUOTE:---

"Im healthy and I don't drink alchohol and I don't smoke"...

man, what are you saying? we can't have any fun if we want good results from our ht's?!?!?

back to hair purgatory...

hahahaha maybe laying off the ciggies while your healing may help generally speaking , but i arnt a doctor so who knows ?

The stubble i'm refairing to is ... if you look closely at my 3 month pics , look through my longer hair and you can clearly see a few really short stubly hairs , easier to see above the right side of my crown ,coming out of my scalp ,thick and dark ...... and thats what the women want hahahaha .

Its still thin and early days yet and i'm happy that the terrible first two months are out the way , and mate they really do suck ....

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

I don't know about the "stubble", cus seriously your crown looks really good for such a small # of grafts...

I wouldn't suspect any thinning based of your pics here...unless its deceiving or something...

the crown freaks me out. I think ( in denial here) mine is thinning; and Im worried how far it will go.

your pics are encouraging, but RARE results in my opinion..congrats.