Receding Hairline

First, congratulations on such minor hairloss, especially considering you began having losses @ 20.

That said, I would guess 1400-2000 grafts would set you absolutely straight. Strip procedure.

Your best bet is to do some consults -- live or online -- with a few really esteemed clinics.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

consultations with some of the top docs on this site would definitely help answer your questions. Take some pics in strong lighting, bathrooms work or outside and do not use a flash. Take pics from the front, both sides, top and back and send them on in to at least three different docs to get their professional opinions.

IMO, I would stay away from having a HT at this point in your life. From the pics you added I see is a strong forelock and I wouldn't wanted to chance it with any shockloss. And the rest of the top looks really strong.

If I were you, I would begin doing research and become very knowledgeable about the subject of Hair Transplants. You are going to continue to lose hair for the rest of your life, thus what you transplant now may become islands on your head once you lose the native hairs behind it (a concern of all of us HT patients), thus need for additional procedures.

This is definitely not something to jump into lightly, as I am sure you know.

Eman

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...