Dr. Hasson HT# 2

I've just returned form a second procedure with Dr. Hasson. You can find my 1st HT results here;

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/157107-h-w-hd-video-fridays-dr-hasson-5059-grafts-two-years.html

It's been exactly 2 years since I had my first procedure and although I was happy with the results, I wanted more. This is otherwise known as 'hair greed' and yep, I had a bad case of it.

As I also have retrograde alopecia, where my hair thins backward on the sides and up from the bottom I asked the good doc to go conservative on the strip, with minimal tension and thus hopefully giving me a pencil thin scar. This is something that defintiely concerns me and I hope it doesn't progress in the futurer to the point where my scar becomes visible. To counter this Dr. Hasson has taken the strip form the sweet spot, where my hair is thickest and has the least chance of thinning. Fingers crossed with proscar it'll hold out.

This time round I was hoping for more density in the hairline, particualry the right side, temples and temple points, and more in the crown and mid scalp. 2381 grafts isn't a huge number but given my coverage from HT #1 it seemed like it should be enough to satisfy even my critical eyes.

Anyway, I'll update here occasionally (probably from 3 months) and please leave any comments/questions if you feel so inclined. Thanks to all the staff at Hasson and Wong who made my stay there very comfortable.

HT #1 - 5059 grafts, 21st July, 2008

HT #2 - 2381 grafts, 21st July, 2010

Total - 7440 grafts

And these pics below are from HT #2

2ndHT011.jpg

2ndHT013.jpg

2ndHT014.jpg

2ndHT015.jpg

markinjapan,

Congratulations on round 2 with Dr. Hasson! You were looking great after your first hair transplant. This is going to be the icing on the cake for you. Those temple points are going fill in nicely. I look forward to your updates.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Your results from your first HT in my opinion are absolutely awesome. I see my own hairloss progression on a similar path. Great initial graft count, I love the matured hairline, it looks great. A slight touch at the temple points really assisted things also. This second round based more toward the crown will surely fill that area in nicely. Wish you all the luck in the world my man, and Im sure your set for another great result. Kudos to Wong. Keep us updated as the journey progress'. How old are you?

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR Results - https://www.instagram.com/bhr.onlyresults/

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

MIJ,

I for one am very happy for your results and can say with all honesty that the pics and video, no matter how detailed they are, do not do your result justice. I'm anxious for your result from #2 and hope you'll continue to share with all.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians