Bad Results from Dr. Armani?

Back in 2005 on the HLH forum (before I dissapeared for 5 years from all HT forums as part of my research strategy) I predicted that in a few years alot of disgruntled Armani patients would be popping up.

Boy, was I ever right! It was really pretty easy to see why there would eventually be so many who felt that HT was a failure. He would use up 5000 grafts on a dense packed mustache in the hairline (a.k.a. "front loading the hairline") on guys in their early 20s, and for this he was worshipped as a god by many.

It didn't take a rocket scientist to see that the majority of these young guys would get a few good years in the clubs (which is exactly what they were paying for) with a NW0 hairline before they would end up becoming anti-HT repair patients who look like circus freaks. But I'm sure Armani didn't care because his bank account just keeps getting bigger just like any other unethical white collar scam artist out there.

I will only comment that a lot of these young guys pressure the docs to do this. If the doc refuses, they complain, "He wouldn't listen to what I wanted." Hey, how many people on this board smoke, because they get pleasure from it NOW, all the while knowing what is likely to happen in the future. Same same.

--

1st HT with Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich, Bangkok, Thailand - 18 JUL 07 - 3300 grafts (FUT) - US$6,930

2st HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 31 JUL 10 - 2249 grafts (FUT) - US$2,200

3rd HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 26 JUL 11 - 320 grafts (FUE) touch up - US$0

My Hair Loss Weblog

My opinions are my own. I am not paid by, nor do I receive any benefits from ANY hair-related website, clinic, or doctor for my posts.

The fact that other forums consistently censor negative results and posts is why I find it dangerous that people use the lack of negative posts and results on other forums as evidence that a physician is a quality doctor.