Getting a Transplant in Seoul, South Korea

overthere

Has anyone had a hair transplant performed in Seoul, South Korea? I'm currently living there and considering getting a transplant, and was wondering if anyone could recommend a doctor. Medical facilities here are great, and there are plenty of doctors performing the procedure, but my Korean isn't that good so it's tough finding a great deal of information on them or personal testimonials.

Also, if anyone has had a transplant done here, are there doctors performing follicular unit transplantation? And any idea on the price per unit that's generally charged?

Any info anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

ahnyong haseyo!

i had my transplant done in Bangkok and so far i dun think there is much discussion on South korean docs performing FUT/FUE. Even if there are, i dun think they are recommended in this forum, however that does not mean they arent good!

You might want to consider Dr Pathomvanich from Bangkok!

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

That's an easy one! Dr. Jino Kim in Seoul, Korea. He was trained by Dr. Rassman and Dr. Pak and runs NHI Korea.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Thanks for the feedback guys.

RC, did you have a transplant performed by Dr. Kim? If so, would I be able to ask you some more questions about your experience with him? Also, does he or his clinic have a website or contact info that you know and could pass along? Thanks.

WB, if nothing here works out I'll look into Dr. Pathomvanich. At least I'd get a vacation to go along with things if I go that route!

?°•?‚? ?‰??—¤?–?????°?????‹??„??„° 02-557-2022 (?°•?‚??—­7????¶??µ¬/ ?‹ ?…???„?—­5????¶??µ¬)

I didn't have a HT done by him, but he is highly spoken of by coalition member Dr. Bill Rassman.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D