is 0.5mg propecia each day enough for results

That lower dose may work for some, but may not be enough for others. Like with most medications, the efficacy depends on the individual. I would find it hard to believe that there would much of a difference in muscle growth and maintenence between the two doses.

As I posted on another thread, I used to use 1.25mg but got too many side effects and then tried it again at .5mg and this time, I have no side effects. Using .5mg along with Rogaine has thickened up my crown quite a bit and even thickened my hairline a little bit (enough for my friends to comment on.)

IMO, Propecia can kill the libido of young man most of the time, visit askpatient.com.. you can use saw palmetto supplements, I strongly recommend spencer and forrest AHA hair growth supplement, Its from the creator of Toppik. it containts real saw palmetto with real sterols. It would do the job without a single side effect, i have been using it along with minoxidil and very happy. Im sorry to say this but I believe Finastride is very risky, too much articles talkin about it. 0,5mg is noting i believe...1mg is directed dose. All or nothing at all.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I take .5 mg every otherday for 2 years and it works for me.Hair is thicker than it was before. Plenty of study charts out there to show the effectivness of lowering DHT in smaller doses from .2 mg upwards.But everyone responds different so its trial and error.

HT 2006/7

• 2 years later...

I am waiting on reply from dr mwamba for hair doubling breakthrough

medication is medication regardless of half or full mg

I would rather get rid of drug and go for permanent solution.

hair loss drugs slow down the process of progressive baldness in some individual not all

It does not avert the hair loss.