Want to hear something funny?

wantego

There is a girl I talk to online. She is interested in me but I'm not interested in her in part because she is really wound tight and gets really mad at the littlest of things. Today I get this message from her.

(1/10/2009 7:00:01 PM): i know you aren't there. but can i express my frustration at getting hit on by overweight, bald men who can't spell to save their lives? do i have a sign on my head or something? i don't get it

LOL she doesnt know I had a HT. icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Originally posted by dabuski:

Wantego whats this gal look like ......is she some sort of supermodel or something.

Obviously young by the sound of it and slightly superficial.

Dabuski I would say she is attractive in her own way but definitely not a model. She is around 33. I'm not wanting to put her down though. I just found it ironic and funny that she would use bald as a put down to me not realizing I had a HT. I thought you guys might see that as funny as well. icon_smile.gif

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Wantego,

Given her comments and temperment to anger, I can understand why you wouldn't be interested in her.

Despite the fact that I now have hair on my head and am far from "bald", I still identify with the bald man. If any girl I had any remote interest in decided they wanted to ridicule bald people, I'd lose interest real fast.

Bill

Originally posted by Bill - Associate Publisher:

Wantego,

Given her comments and temperment to anger, I can understand why you wouldn't be interested in her.

Despite the fact that I now have hair on my head and am far from "bald", I still identify with the bald man. If any girl I had any remote interest in decided they wanted to ridicule bald people, I'd lose interest real fast.

Bill

I was thinking exactly the same way. People do not choose to be bald. Its pretty low for it to be bashed like it is some character flaw.

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

She will be married to one in 10 years!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

"my frustration at getting hit on by overweight, bald men who can't spell to save their lives?"

What horrible horrible people she must be getting harassed by....

Assuming she even scored high enough in the Vagina Lotteries to feel such aesthetic superiority....perhaps, she should take the "sign on her head" of who is hitting on her that while she might have some physical game she it's....everythingelseabouther....that isn't wrangling in the fish she feels should be a birthright.....

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Yep, that's funny and a little bit lame. I am about to embark on phase two of a HT plan I started a year ago, but I definitely noticed a different reaction from girls I approached once I suddenly had hair (forward of crown). Some of it was probably my confidence, too. Of course, it's one thing to react to someone differently, it's another to be openly disparaging. Are you going to tell her you had a HT performed? You know, twist her foot a little now that it's in her mouth.

Originally posted by zeroaffinity:

Yep, that's funny and a little bit lame. I am about to embark on phase two of a HT plan I started a year ago, but I definitely noticed a different reaction from girls I approached once I suddenly had hair (forward of crown). Some of it was probably my confidence, too. Of course, it's one thing to react to someone differently, it's another to be openly disparaging. Are you going to tell her you had a HT performed? You know, twist her foot a little now that it's in her mouth.

I thought about that but I dont think she is important enough to tell her my private business. icon_smile.gif

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs