"Sean's" Hair Transplant with Dr. Rahal - Video Updates

Members and guests,

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. But how many words is a video worth? I bet much, much more!

Forum and social community member "Sean" met with Coalition member Dr. Rahal 4 months ago for a 3000 graft FUE hair transplant procedure. He's been documenting his journey on his patient website and posting hair transplant videos each month documenting his progress.

In my opinion, his results look terrific so far, especially for so early on in his journey. Congratulations to Sean for an excellent transformation so far. We look forward to your monthly updates.

Thanks to each and every member who's taken the time to share their genuine hair transplant experience and photos on this forum. Not only does this provide the patient with the support and information he/she needs to help them through their journey, but it helps prospective patients of the future make sound decisions on physician selection.

Best wishes,

Bill

It's nice to see videos used as well as pictures of patient progress on here.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.