Dr Rahal - 2404 Grafts FUE - Video

This patient had 2402 grafts via FUE to restore his temples and the density he had lost in his frontal area.

Best viewed in 720 at youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cymJHxFsqk0

Edited by mattj
corrected graft number (out by 2!)

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Was this patient on fin prior to transplant? It this is all transplant it's awesome. Dr Rahal has some voodoo magic going on.

Edited by Spanker
iPhone autocorrect.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Great video, I think from memory seeing pictures on here with great results at 5 months.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Hi Matt, thanks for posting. It is good to see more videos from Dr. Rahal. An earlier poster had suggested that when you show the before and after, it is a good idea to show what the patient has going on without the hair pulled back too as in the first few shots. That way we get a sense of what this person looked like in everyday life, then what was going on beneath the surface, then final result. Cheers.