New HLCC 10-15 minox with 5 percent saw palmetto

NEWHAIRPLEASE

I would really like to get Bills, Dave's, Blake's or a doctor on the this boards thoughts on this. HLCC with minox if you google will come up. Basically you speak with a doctor, he writes you a prescription, it's a 30 dollar fee, 149 for a two month supply. Sounds really good. Just wondering if it's reputable or if we are just better off sticking with rogaine foam. I've never heard of this till Hairiri posted on this. He said he had great results with it.

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Ouch, I didn't know it was that expensive!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

I recently found out that Lipogaine is more impressive it contains safe minoxidil dose 5% plus azelaic acid 5% (DHT blocker) plus saw palmetto (great DHT blocker), retinol as well along with Biotin. Great choice buddy. Im down with it and will order some from Amazon tonight, thanks for en-lighting us buddy. Here is a great review about it. its only $24.95 on Amazon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bgaby8dGco

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I recently found out that Lipogaine is more impressive it contains safe minoxidil dose 5% plus azelaic acid 5% (DHT blocker) plus saw palmetto (great DHT blocker), retinol as well along with Biotin. Great choice buddy. Im down with it and will order some from Amazon tonight, thanks for en-lighting us buddy. Here is a great review about it. its only $24.95 on Amazon.

Lipogaine 5% Minoxidil w/ 5% Azelaic Acid Review, other thoughts, etc. - YouTube

His hairline and hair looks great but if you look on his website he actually had thinning hair and balding crown. Surely he couldn't regain all that hair with topicals and Proprecia?

I'll definitely look into the Lipogaine, will use up the 2 bottles of Rogaine I have left and make the switch.