hairline on diffuse unpatterned thinner

bishal82

hi all,

firstly i would like to thank everyone here for all the valuable information that you have given me so far.i have very unpatterned diffuse thinning as you can see on the pic.i still have some hairs on my original hairline which is just about four fingers above my eye brows,but theres bald spots on both sides just behind the hairline.so my question is, if i go for ht is it good to restore my original hairline??if not is there a way to higher my hairline?i mean to get rid of those few hairs on my hairline to place the new hairline higher than that.

DSC00032.thumb.JPG.ad918809be5f74e5a5ae8bfc68e344d6.JPG

I would think your options would be two-fold if you go the route of a HT: work with your existing hairline as the basic framework; laser hair removal to then get a HT and go with a fully customized hairline.

I would send these pics to some clinics and get their opinion; I think Hasson+Wong, Feller, Ron Shapiro would be excellent people to speak to and get their world-class advice.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!