9 months temple corners/TPs Dr. Feller

hairthere

Hair is thickening and finally starting to get less frizzy. Excited to see what the next three months will bring. Also, had the forelock area done.

5b32d5574c2fd_Photo138.jpg.9c709ece1509473d8e5108bc7f64c3ee.jpg

5b32d55757eee_Photo139.jpg.51215b8cd19cfb97eed6ace7d50d6ebd.jpg

5b32d55767909_Photo141.jpg.821401a41c2b17d723f4159a80f5cae6.jpg

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

From what I understand, your were fairly advanced. Lookin snazzy.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Man, that's a good looking head of hair. hairthere = success! :cool:

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Hairthere-I notice that your hairline is pretty low relative to most others that start off with pretty aggressive loss. Since you are now basically fully restored, the planning on the hairline location was not only appropriate for your case but also looks good.

How were you able to achieve a relatively low hairline when you started out a NW 5 and have only used about 7000 grafts? Granted you have great charecteristics but if you could expand, that would be great.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

I mimic what every other poster has already said here! You look terrific! Great new hair; you must be over the moon with the result!! I definitely wish I had the "wavy" hair going for me, as that certainly helped a bit with the appearance of your density I imagine!! Congrats to you and Dr. Feller for another outstanding and successful transplant. I look very forward to seeing how your hair continues to mature in the upcoming months!

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

To everyone: Thanks so much for the positive feedback!

Can't Decide: My hairline was established by Joseph Karamikian. In hindsight he probably went too low, and knowing what I do now I would have been a bit more conservative with the hairline, concentrating more grafts in other areas that I still consider a bit thin. My first surgery with Dr. Feller aimed at filling in this multi-hair grafted and thin hairline Karamikian designed. That being said, my hairline and temple points have been key in making me look more youthful and the hairline and TPs really help give balance and frame my face.

I think I have one strip left in me, and some FUE. When the time comes to strip out I will likely tweak the TPs a notch and then just add as much density as I can from front to back. At that point I would consider myself fully restored. Right now with hair dry and styled it certainly looks that way. When it's dry and with product the weaker spots still show through, especially under harsh lighting. That's one of the reasons I began investigating SMP and had a session done. While I really like the SMP, eventually I will do another HT, maybe in 2-3 years. Right now I just want to enjoy the hair I have!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Looks good mate. Interestingly you've done the same as what I have grown the sides of your hairline to drape down in a curtain way to make temples stronger did you do this on purpose or just coincidence? I always have to tell the barber not to chop them short ha.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

@Bonker: Hair is kinda long and that's just how it's falling right now. i used to style that way to cover the TPs though.