Adding Density Question

In general, when someone goes for a round 2 to add density to a hairline for example, how many additional grafts do they typically add? I know it varies case by case but I would guess that assuming the first procedure gave decent density, on average, an extra approx. 20% in added density is what would be added to that area in round 2 to make a nice difference. Does this sound about right?

Also, when adding density to a hairline, do the docs usually fill in behind the first 1 cm with twos leaving the first cm that contains all 1 hair grfats untouched?

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Depends on your type of hair, (curly, thin, thick etc) and what type of additional loss you have experienced and will experience. After my second HT, when I was dissatisfied, the docs started to inform me because my hair was thin and light(ish) that I would have see through hair, and extra grafts would not make a bigger difference..

you need to let go of the idea of having a dense thick hair.. and go for something cosmetically you can be happy with. HT can only do so much