job keeping me from getting ht

So I was looking forward to getting my ht from hasson and wong, but apparently I can't lift heavy objects for a couple of weeks after the surgery because of the donor area possibly reopening. I can't get more than a week off of work so this sadly makes it impossible for me. I wanted h&w cause they seem like the best, but now I have to settle with someone else. Well, thats if FUE is my only alternative. Can I lift heavy objects after a FUE procedure? If so, who is the best FUE surgeon in Southern California? I really need to find someone good. Im really disappointed Hasson and wong didnt work out, but I have no choice. Thanks for any help.

Actually I described my job to dr. Hasson and he said its possible if im careful after a week. So we are setting an appointment now. Ill just make sure im careful while lifting. I can take my precious time if need be and find a way.

You should be fine. Just try not to put too much stress on your neck. if you are lifting heavy lift from the knees.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com