Agenteye's 5 Month's Post-Op Photos- 4737 FUT transplant with Dr. Rahal

agenteye

Well hello again everyone!! Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to Summer. Sorry I haven't made a presence much in the last few weeks....been going through some huge life changes here!!

So I originally posted this post, as all my other photo updates up until now, in my original thread that I first created after my restoration. I have received several private messages stating that I should be creating a new thread each time I update my progress, so that people are more likely to see it and better follow my progress.....so I'm trying this again, and will keep each update separate going forward. Sorry to all of you who have already read this....I apologize for the Deja Vu!!!

This post is meant to share photos of my progress up to this point. In a few days, I will be 5 months post-op from my procedure. I'm posting a little early, because I didn't know if I'd be readily available this week to take and post photos....so I snapped these photos last weekend instead. I really can't believe how quickly time flew the last month......and it's unreal to see the progress I've made so far (with hopefully a lot of improvements left to come).

My hair has definitely filled in QUITE A LOT.....and seems to be growing almost everywhere that received transplanted hair. It is still overall very thin as far as density goes, but again, it's only 5 months. I seriously feel 10 years younger when I look in the mirror. I no longer wake up every morning and look in the mirror and get depressed about "how I'm going to cover my head today".

The right side of my head (and obviously my crown) is a little slower-growing than the left side still. I also still have a tiny bit of shock loss where my scar is on the left side. I took one close up photo in my album (sorry for the poor quality of that particular shot), to highlight the way my hair is growing back in that spot. I am not too worried about it at this point, and it seems to be getting better all the time.

Most all of the numbness has worn off completely now....every once in a while I can feel a little numbness in the crown area of my head, but no more phantom pains or sensations. I generally feel really good and have been hitting the gym quite a lot lately. Getting in good shape along with some new hair has definitely improved my self-confidence a good amount. On a scale of 1-10 on how positively this hair restoration has impacted me thus far, I give it a solid 7....and hopefully a 10 at the 18-month mark. :rolleyes:

Below are photos taken with my iPhone 4S in a variety of different rooms and lighting. I had too many photos to upload here individually, so just click on the blue link below to take you straight to my 5 month post-op album. The first 6 photos are FRESH out of the shower....with my hair soaking wet!! The rest of the photos in my album are all either dry completely, or I have styling wax in there. There are no concealers being used, and no alteration of any of the images. Sorry for any with poorer image quality....I did my best! =) Feel free to check out my pre-op photos and the other month milestone updates in my other photos.....there is an album for each month since my transplant with Dr. Rahal.

As always, all comments/questions are most welcomed. I am looking forward to seeing what changes my hair makes in the next month.....as I will FINALLY be 6 months by then!

Thanks for reading guys!

Best,

Mike

Agenteye's 5 month Post-Op Photo Album

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Looking good! Thank you for keeping us updated.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Wow Wow Wow! Incredible. What a difference a month makes. You look a different person in those photographs. Your hairline looks solid, and there seems to be great improvement in the crown also. So pleased for you. You are going to see a BIG difference in the next month. Looking good Mike! And I its good to see a new thread too! All the best my man!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.