KeraFiber hair concealer - $5.00 off (+ free shipping)

My name is Jon Davidman and I own a company called KeraFiber. I would like to offer everyone in this forum $5.00 off coupon + free shipping (when checking out use coupon code TRYUS, it expires may 30, 2013) We also offer 100% money back guarantee if you are not fully satisfied with the results or happy for any reason.

I started KeraFiber with a passion to provide customers with the highest quality hair products for people like me with thin and balding hair. Since the age of 30 my hair quickly started to thin. Everyday I would look myself in the mirror and try to conceal my thinning areas. I have tried almost every possible way to re-grow my hair. I have taken Rogaine and Propecia only to be a non-responder, and have had certain side effects from these drugs. I have taken every pill, tried almost every hair product, and tried every natural approach. My biggest concern with hair products and hair transplant surgery is I would rather have no hair than the embarrassment of a bad transplant or a negative side effect of a pill.

A few years ago, a close friend of mine who had very thin hair showed me a product he was using. It was amazing. It totally concealed his thinning and balding scalp. But once I tried this same product on my hair it didn’t look as good. So I spent the next two years developing a product with ingredients that looked good on my hair, using similar concepts that my friends’ product was made from. What was developed was KeraFiber. Made from Natural Keratin, the same protein hair is made from; KeraFiber fibers naturally conceal thinning and balding areas of your head to give you the most realistic and natural looking head of hair.

Our products works perfect for both men and women. My mother who has very thin hair uses KeraFiber daily. Never have I seen her more confident and happy to look in a mirror and feel years younger. She loves to tell her friends that her son invented the fountain of youth.

I stand behind all of our KeraFiber products. If you are not 100% satisfied with your KeraFiber hair fiber products, you can return your order within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.