Is it cobble stone?

Hi I just had a ht procedure done by a Dr.****** ****** in new Delhi India. I have just crossed the third week post op. My question is I have been suddenly having increased redness and small bumps all over the recipient area. Which is the forehead. I would like to request all members who have been having the same problem to tell me if I have cobblestone effect.my pic is attached.also I showed my pic to my surgeon and have been prescribed doxycycline 100 mg nd.I have watched the pic.kindly please help me.

IMAG0419_1_1.jpg.5ba9c613dadcbd4b4863488320592796.jpg

IMAG0420.jpg.6cdd76861c2f24cfbfa42e1e4e10d3c1.jpg

IMAG0422_1.jpg.ba6d47cb1cea5c2d82dc1c5d643ce84d.jpg

IMAG0409.jpg.f25891fc7a197f28d83316ad8c0ebda9.jpg

Edited by lana

You don't have cobblestoning. What you're experiencing is folliculitis, which is why your surgeon prescribed antibiotics. Keep your surgeon abreast of your condition till it's completely cleared up.

Thank You Dr. Glen..I just do hope it turns out to be follicullitis rather than cobble stoning. Ihave attached another picture just in case the other pics were not clear enough. Please can you share your views. Thank you

IMAG0424_1.jpg.797832b3de5216b8fb074a57c72c2d7d.jpg

Thank You Dr. Glen..I just do hope it turns out to be follicullitis rather than cobble stoning. Ihave attached another picture just in case the other pics were not clear enough. Please can you share your views. Thank you

Yeah like Dr. Charles and Janna noted, there is no way to determine if you will suffer from cobble stoning this early. Your head is still healing and is going to be bumpy for sometime, add the fact that you my have some follicullitis and there will be much more bumps forming. Try to relax and follow your doctors instructions, you won't be able to tell if cobble stoning is a problem until after probably 3-5 months post op.