For those that are about "stripped out" how many grafts were you able to get?

Spanker

I know that a lot of people have had surgeries and are unsure of the numbers, but for those that are stripped out, or almost stripped out, what is your story? How many did you get?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Taco, what was you density and how did he describe your laxity?

Anybody else?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I am close to stripped out. Maybe one small one left and Dr. Rahal said I have about 2000 FUE. That would put me at about 10k total.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Ok 3 poor surgeries which each time the Dr took a new strip left me with 3 wide donor scars and a lot of wasted grafts.

Dr Hasson took 4856 grafts in 2006 taking a new scar and removing part of the old scarring.

In 2010 I had a scar revision and 623 single hair were used for my hairline. I really thought after this I would be stripped out and that would be my last surgery.

In October I will let you know how many grafts I get. My donor density is above average but my laxity was very poor, scalp exercises have improved it a great deal but compared to a virgin scalp it is still below average of course. Some guys have naturally great laxity and some don't I fall in the latter of these.

Are you thinking of going back for more Spanker?

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Ok 3 poor surgeries which each time the Dr took a new strip left me with 3 wide donor scars and a lot of wasted grafts.

Dr Hasson took 4856 grafts in 2006 taking a new scar and removing part of the old scarring.

In 2010 I had a scar revision and 623 single hair were used for my hairline. I really thought after this I would be stripped out and that would be my last surgery.

In October I will let you know how many grafts I get. My donor density is above average but my laxity was very poor, scalp exercises have improved it a great deal but compared to a virgin scalp it is still below average of course. Some guys have naturally great laxity and some don't I fall in the latter of these.

Are you thinking of going back for more Spanker?

No, not now. I don't need any work yet. Just planning for the future. I have above average laxity and what I believe is a little below average density and was wondering what my lifetime supply could be. Then I am thinking, if my density is 10 percent below average, but my laxity is 20 percent above average, where does that put me in total grafts? Is the equation linear?

View Spanker's Website

Spanker,

My first ht with a uk clinic was approx 1500 grafts.

My second was with dr feller for 2500 grafts

Dr feller estimated I had approx 5000 grafts left in the bank

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

I've had about 7k strip and 400 FUE. Not sure how many I have left but I think it's around 1500 strip, plus more FUE. What limits me a bit is that I have 2 strip scars, otherwise I'd probably have more available.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com