Dr KORAY ERDOGAN - 2700 grafts FUE

Maybe a comb-through vid would illustrate the 'illusion of density' thing in mid scalp and back, but really, this is up there with the best results I've ever seen in my time on the forum.

Near 7k grafts plucked and who in the general public would ever even know?

If I were to see this guy out and about, I'd probably nod pleasantly while cussing him in my mind as a lucky s.o.b. who has never had to deal with this hair loss curse.

Very impressed by Dr. Erdogan and company, once again.

This is absolutely incredible. Another hairline King! Well done Erdogan

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

There might be some great Hair Transplant Doctors in Turkey and the prices are great but right now is not the time to be traveling over there. Everything is a mess over there and it is very dangerous. Do not go to Turkey right now...

There might be some great Hair Transplant Doctors in Turkey and the prices are great but right now is not the time to be traveling over there. Everything is a mess over there and it is very dangerous. Do not go to Turkey right now...

Why do you feel the need to post the same statement on multiple threads about Turkey?

• 5 months later...